“Pang-manang!” was my first thought upon seeing this pleated midi skirt. It was also the second, third, and fourth thought… and then boom I finally appreciated this pleated perfection. It’s all about looking younger. No to mamang-ish vibes!
Some suggestions for you girls:
- Show some skin. The skirt is long already so it would still be tasteful. Consider tying a knot at one side of your shirt or wear a crop top.
- Tie your hair up to show your youthful face (naks)
- Wear pointed shoes to keep things put together given the A-line shape or-
- -WEAR SNEAKERS! okay I didn’t have my sneakers with me today but just imagine white kicks with this! HIPSTER
- Get chunky. The midi skirt is so girly already so you can counter that with big man accessories like a big watch.
Mango midi skirt, shirt | Topshop flats, shades | Swatch watch
Photography and styling by Weekend with Monkeys
I forgot all about this song until my classmate sang it in class awhile ago. Now I love it again. Who wouldn’t love surprises if they’re like this? *play music video*